Friday, January 13, 2012

FO Friday 3

So I'm finally back into the swing of things as far as the blog goes so I'm very happy about that! And as far as getting knitting done during the week while also doing well in school is proving to be not too bad. I have had time to knit during the night after dinner and I'm sure I will have some time to knit during the weekends too. Also, I have started attending a knit night at my LYS Mind's Eye Yarn. It's Wednesday nights and it's a nice way to break up my week and have a night to myself.

Ok, now onto the FOs!

Yesterday I finished my third Montana Scarf out of Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in the oatmeal colorway.




 It got pretty boring towards the end because I have knit this same pattern twice before, but it was worth the boredom so my friend can have a nice scarf! Also, over the past few weeks while I haven't been blogging I finished two other projects a GAP-Tastic cowl for myself and a GAP-Tastic Cowl for my Mom.


I made mine out of Lion-Brand Chunky in the nantucket colorway. I love, love, love how it came out! It's super chunky and bulky and warm and squishy and it makes me super happy! My Mom's was made out of a chunky yarn in a teal colorway and she loves hers too!

Alright, that's all for FOs today! Check out Tami's blog for more!

2 comments:

  1. Glad you're finding time to knit, and blog again. The cowl looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks so warm and cosy, love the colour too!

    ReplyDelete