Saturday, December 31, 2011

A New Year of Knittnig

It has been a long time since I've posted here, I've been busy with holidays, family, and lots of eating! All of the recipients of my hand knitted gifts loved them which made me very happy since I have been reading horror stories about people not appreciating hand made gifts. My afghans (secret gift that I can talk about now) came out great and I'm so glad I could finish them in time for the holiday!

Otherwise, not much has been going on in my life. I have been enjoying my time off from school and am getting ready to head back shortly. I got to spend some Christmas money on yarn and got some great stuff, and I think I may take the plunge and try socks! For FOs I have finished my GAP-Tastic Cowl and for WIPs I am going to start another cowl for my mom and a scarf for one of my friends.

That's all for now, I'm looking forward to ringing in the new year with my fiance and our friends tonight and looking forward to a great new year. Knitting wise I can't wait to try out sock knitting and I can't wait to use up all of my new yarn :D

Happy New Year everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment