Monday, October 17, 2011

Muffins and Scarves!

So tonight I decided to try to make muffins from scratch, and I have to say, they look like they came out pretty good! (I don't know how they taste though so it could be a total bust haha) Here's a picture though so you can be the judge :)


Aside from baking muffins tonight, I have been working on a scarf for my amazing fiance Joe! I tried to find as manly as a pattern as I could and I think I did a decent job. I found the pattern on ravelry.com (the best knitting site/resource EVER!) It's pretty easy to knit but I just have been too busy to get it done so maybe I'll get it finished this weekend. But for now, here's an in progress picture:


So far, I'm really happy with how it's coming out and I think he'll really like it! :D Ok, that's all for now! 


No comments:

Post a Comment