Saturday, October 22, 2011

Joe's Scarf!

I finally finished Joe's scarf! It took me a few weeks when really it should have taken much shorter but I've been lazy lately. I'm glad I chose this pattern for him, he really likes it and I think it looks good on him :) I tried to take a picture of him to model it and he wouldn't allow it so a photo of just the scarf will have to do!


This scarf is called The Montana Scarf and the link to the pattern on Ravelry is http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/montana-scarf. I ended up using Lion Brand Vanna's Choice in a gray color. I used about a skein and a half because I didn't need it to be as long as the one specified in the pattern (Joe only wanted it to wrap around once). It was really easy and fun to knit and I only made a few mistakes :P. I also learned how to switch to a new skein of yarn and only messed it up a bit so hopefully I can get it right next time!

Now I'm going to start working on some Christmas gifts so I probably won't be able to post much. But for now, here's a picture of some cookies that I made the other night (chocolate chip from the back of the toll house chocolate chip bag)!




No comments:

Post a Comment