Luckily, after this next week I will be done with classes for 6 months. My school has a co-op program in which you spend 6 months in school and 6 months working full time. Starting July 2nd I will be working full time and I can't wait!! I will have much more time to do the leisurely things that I like to do such as crafting and reading and wedding planning.
Some things that I want to get done while I'm working:
- Start knitting myself an afghan. I haven't decided on a pattern yet, but I really want to knit an afghan to have in my apartment/future home.
- Learn how to crochet granny squares in case I want to make a granny square afghan
- Knit some more potholders for my mom
- Find some fun things to knit for myself
- Read more. I want to make time to read a lot over the next 6 months because I don't get much time to do it while I'm in school.
- Get the big stuff planned for my wedding like the venue, photographer, DJ, florist, and cake person.
That's all for now!
p.s. I just got a Goodreads account and it seems like a really awesome way to keep track of the books you have already read, books you are currently reading, and books you want to read. I would definitely recommend it!